Fun Fest is almost over? Here is the schedule for the last days:
•Friday, July 23
- Taste of Tri-Cities opens at 4 p.m. with more than 15 local restaurants selling some of their specialties. Bring a lawn chair and enjoy dinner with your neighbors.
- Hot Air Balloon Glow - Hot air balloons will light the sky at approximately 8 p.m. on Fort Henry Drive at the Taste of Tri-Cities.
- Katharine McPhee and Cartel in concert at 7 p.m. Gates open at approximately 6 p.m. and tickets are available at the gate for the "gate special" $10. Cartel will be signing autographs at the Fun Fest Store in the Kingsport Town Center from 2-3 p.m.
•Saturday, July 24
- Breakfast with the Balloons begins at 6:30 a.m. as Hot Air Balloons fill the morning sky (weather permitting). A few restaurants at the Taste will serve breakfast during this event.
- Taste of Tri-Cities opens at Noon with more than 15 local restaurants selling some of their specialties. Bring a lawn chair and enjoy dinner with your neighbors.
- Zac Brown Band in concert at 6 p.m. Gates open at approximately 5 p.m. Tickets are SOLD OUT for this concert and will not be available at the gate.
- Hot Air Balloons will take to the sky at 6:30 p.m. in case you missed their morning flight (weather permitting)
•Fireworks Spectacular -
Don't miss the Fun Fest Finale as fireworks light the sky at approximately 10 p.m.
Remember that Fox Manor's front porch is still the best seat in town to see this great show.
Fox Manor Historic Bed & Breakfast